We generally recommend splitting your daily administration into at least two (AM & PM).
For example: 16mg/Day of a 500mg Formula = .5ml (half dropper) in the AM & PM.
* An exception - Nighttime formulas would be the full amount about 45 mins before bed.
How much? Circle back to your education session. A general guideline would be 8-16mg/day for anxiety management and help with restful nights. Pain and inflammation generally responds between 24-50mg/day. This varies person to person. Call the Center and we can discuss a specific recommendation.
• Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight and with minimal temperature fluctuation. A cupboard is great.
• With the bottle closed, shake well. Pinch and release the rubber bulb to fill the dropper to desired amount.
• Gently press down and unscrew the lid, and adjust the amount in the dropper to your desired administration. (You may tilt the bottle at a slight angle to make it easier to fill the dropper, being careful not to spill.)
• Squeeze dropper contents under your tongue, and let it absorb there for 60-90 seconds, then swallow. Up to 5 minutes is optimal to ensure tincture diffuses into your bloodstream through the tissues under your tongue.
• Start with a full serving (or the amount recommended by your educator) and adjust the amount by 1/4-1/2 dropper increments to increase or decrease desired effect.
• Tincture may be used once or twice daily, or in smaller amounts throughout the day, based on desired effect.
From our MN farmer co-op. No bells or whistles, just a powerful ethyl-alcohol based sanitizer solution produced with our hemp extraction equipment. Not a gel - This solution has the consistency of water. No added fragrance - just a potent aroma and effect. Works great in a spray bottle. 80% Ethyl Alcohol. Pick up curbside only. (Corn based - 0% CBD, THC or Cannabinoids) NOTE: Due to packaging requirements, and time in transit, we are unable to offer shipping on sanitizer at this time.
We are keeping the cost as low as possible - with the ever-changing cost of corn/ethanol and production, price may change. Our extractors have recently added carbon filtration for a more mild aroma.